Thursday, March 23, 2006

the World of Geis

So in case you are quite unaware of the concept of links, or simply have not taken a gander at the link module on the right side of this screen... I have a website called WorldOfGeis.com.
I finished it up last night while watching Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Comcast is attempting to lure me into the wonderful world of Soprano's and free movies with a week free of HBO. So far I've been able to DVR Shaun of the Dead, iRobot, as well as the aforementioned flick.

I must say that, although slightly dry here and there, Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind can really hit the spot if in the appropriate mood. The finale song, Everybody's Gotta Learn Sometimes (redone by Beck), was just PERFECT at finishing that movie off. I actually found myself watching the credits roll just to hear the whole song. Good stuff.

Anyway, the point is: Check Out My Website
I still have a decent amount of work to do here, but for now, its at least up and running.

2 comments:

Action Jake said...

look at me there orbiting like i'm so cool.

Geis said...

yea, sorry. i should have probably made sure it was cool to use that picture.

i thought it turned out pretty decent.