Monday, April 24, 2006

Semi-Cool Dinner


Mmmm
Originally uploaded by Geis.

Being how the rain has yet to relent, I decided to grab a few Guinness Draughts, a chicken gyro, and some rice (from a Mediterranean restaurant) and come back to the hotel to do some work and goof around on the internet a little bit.
I figure if I can finish up everything I have to do tonight, then when the weather's nice on Thursday and Friday, I'll get to run around a little.
It's supposed to be below freezing tomorrow morning (-1 Celsius) with a slight frost. Good stuff, Montreal.
Anyway, I'm not trying to over-blog this trip or anything, but I felt a need to post this at least.
And by the way, the dinner was awesome. If I wasn't eating it in my hotel room, it would have been perfect. I saw a Sushi place right in the Palais des Congres where the conference is being held and I think I'll hit that up tomorrow... I'm pretty psyched about it actually.

PAIX (This means PEACE in French, but I somehow doubt it translates into the attempted Gangsta sign-off that I'm trying to do here)

No comments: